RAMS ENGINEER (M/F)
RAMS ENGINEER (M/F) : fonction
- You lead RAMS analysis for systems developed within our Actuation Systems Business Unit. These systems are made of mechanical parts, electronics (embedded software included) and power sources.
RAMS analysis inlcude :
- Analysing failure modes, effects, detectability and criticity.
- Calculating reliability and availability rates.
- Analysing safety.
- Using methods such as breakdown trees.
- Analysing interactions software-hardware.
- Following up on outsourced anaysis.
- Reviewing critical points.
- As a member of the Systems team, you act as an expert and referent for RAMS. You consolidate and participate to development process in order to integrate RAMS to system analysis, by:
- Analysing client’s functional specifications.
- Deploying specifications to sub-systems.
- Defining validation plan.
- Monitoring validation of specifications.
- Defining maintenance plans.
RAMS ENGINEER (M/F) : profil
- Master’s degree with ideally at least 5 years of experience in RAMS.
- Thorough knowledge of norms and standards used for space systems: MIL-HDBK217, MIL-HDBK338, ECSS-Q-ST-30, …
- Significant experience in mechanical and hydraulic systems development.
- Knowledge of requirement management software (f.i. Doors) is an asset.
- Knowledge of simulation software (f.i. Simulink or Dymola / Modelica) is an asset.
- You are willing to make short travels within Europe.
- Fluent English. French and/or Dutch useful.
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
- A fascinating and highly professional working atmosphere.
- Support in additional training and personal development.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
Postes à pourvoir