FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (M/W)
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (M/W) : fonction
- As Financial Controller you will report to the Group Controller and act as his right hand.
Your responsibilities include:
- Participate in the building of thorough controlling processes;
- Full budgeting process and monthly reportings, making sure the monthly results in the reporting and consolidation tools are accurate and reliable;
- Understand and challenge monthly results through discussions with local stakeholders, translate, comment and explain program and BU results to management;
- Assist the Group Controller in the preparation of monthly performance reports for the ExCom;
- Analyze investment requests and advise on CAPEX/OPEX approvals;
- Advise the Business on key operational issues and make recommendations to optimize business performances;
- Give support on insurance matters and coordinate risk management;
- Act as a strong communicator making sure stakeholders of your business area have access to the finance information they need. Explain BU results, performance/risks and opportunities to all levels of the organization, in order to show the impact each one of them can have on the (financial) performance;
- Play an active role in the improvement of the financial and business reporting processes, make sure the full compliance is met with group and business unit policies and internal control procedures;
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER (M/W) : profil
- Master’s Degree with a specific finance orientation;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience ideally acquired within a Big 4 as External Auditor or an operational experience in (Industrial) controlling;
- Buildup mentality that will enable to create the new controlling structures throughout the organization;
- Flexible, open-minded and able to work in a team as well as independently;
- Excellent critical mindset and analytical skills, hands-on mentality;
- Good knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Strong intercultural communication skills;
- Fluent in English and a working knowledge in French and Dutch;
- You remain open to roll up your sleeves and work with a hands-on mentality.
- We offer you an exciting job, with autonomy and responsibilities.
- We provide the necessary trainings, a competitive salary and an interesting package of fringe benefits.