CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER (M/W)
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER (M/W) : fonction
- As a key actor, you will be in charge of the Continuous Improvement (CI) Process implementation within your Business Unit (BU), targeting Excellence in terms of Safety and Customer Satisfaction (Quality, Costs, Delay).
- Your responsibility is to make your Business Unit teams autonomous for the identification of Performance Improvement opportunities (based on the Lean philosophy) and for solution development, by:
- Converting Group Strategy into CI objectives for your BU
- Cascading Strategic Deployment Matrix
- Supporting deployment of Visual Management (SQCDP) and Problem Solving (based on the PDCA methodology)
- Implementing standardized and relevant KPI’s & dashboards
- Managing the CI Project Portfolio of your BU
- Acting as focal point for improvement opportunities identification & projects assignment to “lean implementers” -
- Facilitating projects prioritisation & implementation
- Reporting status and support requirements to BU management team
- Leading projects using our client CI management loop (DMAIC)
- Defining Roadmap to move from Current to Future Value Stream Map
- Managing End-To-End Process optimization within the BU
- Managing CI skills within your BU
- Training “lean implementers” to our client standard lean tool
- Coaching “lean implementers” to successfully complete their projects and ensuring methodology compliance
- Support Operations managers in the use of Visual Management and Problem Solving
- Developing CI Best Practices & Tools
- Using Lessons learnt to identify need for creation or optimisation
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER (M/W) : profil
- Master's degree (or equivalent through experience), specialized in mechanics or electro-mechanics.
- Green Belt or Lean Leader process in a manufacturing-oriented environment and have the corresponding certificate. A Black Belt training is an additional asset.
- A relevant experience of at least 5 years in a similar position is a must.
- Project & Change Management skills
- Customer Satisfaction and result oriented. Guided by facts and data
- Experience in process definition and mapping
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems
- A very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- Active knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and SAP.
- We offer you an exciting job, with autonomy and responsibilities.
- We provide the necessary trainings, a competitive salary and an interesting package of fringe benefits.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
Postes à pourvoir