BUSINESS ANALYST (M/W)
BUSINESS ANALYST (M/W) : fonction
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Manage the ICT project and the identified partner.
- Build a project charter together with the business and the partner.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations.
- Collect requirements from stakeholders and translate them into functional specifications; create scoping documents.
- Conduct workshops for purposes of presentations, reviews, approvals, recommendations, etc.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Regular communication of project status to the business and together with the partner you manage changes.
- Execute User Acceptance Tests together with the business to make sure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet ROI objectives.
- Recognize the needs for trainings; prepare and conduct them with the partner.
- Participate to the creation, maintenance and sharing of the documentation.
BUSINESS ANALYST (M/W) : profil
- Bachelor and Master degree in engineering or related fields.
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience as a Business/Process Analyst in ICT projects within an industrial environment.
- Understand and apply project methodologies like Prince2, Scrum, SAP Activate.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- Experience in developing efficient solutions to specific business area problems.
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French, the second national language is a plus.
- We offer you an exciting job, with autonomy and responsibilities.
- We provide the necessary trainings, a competitive salary and an interesting package of fringe benefits.
Date de publication
Personne à contacter
Postes à pourvoir